Saturday, August 13, 2011

Food for Today's Thoughts on Saturday, August 13, 2011

This morning I slept in till 7:00am. Got up drank my 32 oz of water and went on a nice walk with Phyllis.
We always enjoy going thru the neighborhoods. This time of year, it's a sweet experience. Everything's so green and so many of our neighbor's really landscape with a riot of summer colors. Beautiful purples, reds, orange flowers, American flags on the porches, little picket fences and small gardens, big beautiful maple trees.
After the walk I had ate Grapefruit today. It's a strong flavor but pretty good. I was hungry an hour later. This is different than the melon which lasts longer. So I waited a bit and ate Cantelope melon. Delicious!

It's nearly lunch. Contemplating salad options. Or I might have a Green Drink and wait to eat till mid afternoon. Have to check with Phyllis. Her brother Armand is over putting in some drawers for us. It's part of a slow kitchen fix up we are doing. Thank God we know someone with some talent in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment