Saturday, August 20, 2011

Food for Today's Thoughts on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Saturday! Had a nice day with Phyllis. Took a rest day. Had my water first thing and a gentle walk with dogs.Cantaloupe for breakfast. Rich juicy orange. I'll have to put a picture in next time.
Shared green juice with supplements with P for mid morning. Walked the dogs.Had salad with fresh oranges for lunch. Met friends and had a fun time helping shop at Target then ate out with them; Good talk and a modified Greek salad with lots of onions, cucumbers, a bit of chicken for supper. I ate a tiny bit of tomato. It tasted okay. I mostly don't care for them but decided to give em' a try. 


OH yeah, weight count: I lost 6 more pounds. OMG I"m amazed. 


Thanks God, Thanks Phyllis, thanks friends, thanks Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment