Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Food for Today's Thoughts, Tuesday August 23, 2011

Today

woke up , drank my lemon water and had a nice walk thru the neighborhood with Phyllis.
Enjoyed the crisp air. It's getting colder now as Fall considers it's options.
Busy work day. Had my green drink with supplements at around 10am. This was pretty good and helped
me to be focused and energized. Though I"m missing my mid morning walk. I really like that. The longer
I sit, the more I want to be out and about. It's long sometimes in the office and isolating. But Phyllis came up for lunch. I bought her a sub next door and ate my salad that I brought from home. Had my water a few hours later.
Then I went to the gym. I worked out at the Best Fitness in Albany this time. I like it there a lot. There seems to be more equipment or something. Plus there is a healthy mix of men and women. This is nice.
I ran into a female body builder. Her muscular back looked terrific. I thought, I'd like to work towards a back like that one day. Her overall form was chiseled. I wanted to speak to her but...didn't this time.
I bought a cool book on raw food recipes that I hope to use some time after my detox period. Probably not till like October or something, depending on when I feel ready. But there were some super cool recipes in that book and an excellent diagram on sprouting. I"m not much for using the scanner. I have to ask someone
in the family who's better at this to help me. I would also try to contact the writer to see if she minds if I duplicate. But I loved the diagrams. They're interesting and simply drawn. I think it would be super cool to turn my spare room into a meditation center/herb and sprout garden for Fall and Winter. I have to ask my co-worker Bernie about his growth lights.


There's something fairly exciting to think about growing my own foods with my own hands.

Well that's it for now; have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment